Monday, September 8, 2008

Reality Check On Online Jobs....

I don’t know how many people like me have tried this before…But its quite interesting...I mean the concept of online jobs or u can say work from home...Sitting at home, I tried to search some sites which do offer such jobs.......monster, naukri ,blah blah....What I found is most of the sites are fake…Fake testimonials…Fake ads…You can earn so much money by signing up here. Genuine sites like monster and naukri are of little help when it comes to online jobs coz I hardly found any online job there. I would like to categorize 4 types of online jobs as per my research..

1.Typing at home:
It includes filling some forms, copy paste jobs can do it either online or offline. Seriously guys, I haven’t tried it but as per my search on such jobs, all are fake.. It would have been interesting if there would have been some serious kind of such online job…

2.Paid Surveys:
I found few sites which I felt are genuine enough. N I did signup a few…But I guess you don’t get regular surveys here too.. But seriously men I found this kind of job interesting. One more thing I would like to mention here is what I felt through paid survey sites is that when u sign them up for free, you tend to give them lots of personal information about your lifestyle, family, occupation, etc.. I would say in d end you do give up lots of info about u for free.. I am just adding up a few links if in case if anyone is looking up for some genuine site for online work.

This one I seriously found to be genuine:
http://www.internetpaidsurveys.com/international/survey-india.htm

You may read this for additional information
http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070522071058AAnfsTM

http://www.npdor.com/default.asp

http://www.globaltestmarket.com/gtm/gtm/login.php

3.Technical Jobs:
I haven’t tried much for such jobs. But I saw few genuine IT jobs…programming, blogging, etc. I found few genuine sites where you need to bargain for the job.

4.Others:
I also found few jobs where you will be paid for making calls, receiving smses on your cell phones, etc. But I advise you not to get into all such jobs as most of them are fake.

Well anyways the choice depends on you what you kind of job you wana do. I would also like to say one more thing i.e.

“PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ANY ONLINE JOB SITE BEFORE YOU SIGNUP.”

Never go for any site where you need to pay for membership as most of them are fake.
I hope I would be of atleast 1% help for ppl similar like me who are out there on hunt for online jobs.. Any comments or suggestions are always appreciated.

Thanks,
Aparna.

No comments: