Friday, September 12, 2008

Dreams.....



What are dreams??? Watching an apple fall from a tree or watching yourself as the main lead in the same serial/movie that you just saw at night or kissing someone you really wanted to kiss from a long time but couldn’t do it….it could be anything…good or bad anything. I would say a dream is nothing but an essel world or fantasyland where we let out all our emotions…
Right at this moment, this very second ,when I m writing my thoughts on this piece of paper I m just wondering how many people like me must be dreaming…Dreaming about their future…how tomorrow would be…But why is it that dreams are always associated with future….I don’t agree…Sometimes they are also related to your past…For e.g., reminding you of innocent childhood friendships, people…I see lots of dreams….Some dreams show me my mistakes done in past, some bring me more close to my family and sometimes some stupid movie back in my dream with me surrounded by devils….Its quite funny when I wake up n jus think about what I saw after such a horror dream…
I have this strange habit of analyzing my dream when every time I wake up after dreaming…trying to recollect what I saw and how its related to what had happened…I don’t know how many people like me see demons in their dreams after watching a horror show or exams during exam periods…
But I thing is for sure i.e. every living thing do dream..
Somewhere in the back of my mind I feel dreams guide you towards your sole purpose in life…They give you the strength when you are down…And I do believe that there are vibes associated with dreams….I guess I just writing to much with the flow.. At the end of this day I want to pray god that let everyone’s dream come true…Tc..

Thanks,
Aparna

5 comments:

Prash said...

Its so nice.. Are you Aparna Sathyanarayan by any chance ?

aparna said...

no..i m aparna sathyanarayan....

aparna said...

n thnx for d compliment!!

Prash said...

you are not ?

aparna said...

i m not aparna sathyanarayan....